[Zope-dev] Storing part of an object on the file system

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:36:37 -0600

Andy,

I'm just checking an assumption that I'm making about the Ext* Products:
They do no work out of the box with ZEO, right?

That is, they would require some sort of shared network drive for all
ZEO clients to functions correctly.

Thanks,
John