[Zope-dev] Minor typos/changes to ZCatalog.

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:29:12 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> Probably.  Keyword indexes work too.

Yeah, that was what I was getting at :)

> This is the number of objects indexed by the index.  If it's not working,
> that's a bug.

Then it looks like a bug.  Lucky us, I don't have time to analyze this in
a week or so.

> No.  ;-)  This is one of the things I'd like to get done soon.

Great!  When you get around to do it, maybe you could poke at Amos to
update his ZCatalogHowTo also?  It's quite out of date.

Maybe a "This How-To covers product such-and-such version x.x" is in
order as a standard feature of the How-To?