[Zope-dev] ZCatalog madness. (Must log in as emergencyuser.)

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:05:19 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> And any access to getobject with any data_record_id_ returns unauthorized
> for any user besides emergency user?

Hm...  No, not entirely correct.  If I don't get any hits, I don't get the
unauthorized, but that is probably because I don't even try the
getobject.  The point I'm making is that I might be able to call getobject
with a bogus data_record_id_ (although I highly doubt it).

Steve Alexander suggested that I try the ZCatalog from CVS.  The problem
is fixed there, isn't it?