[Zope-dev] Management interface tree menu

richard@bizarsoftware.com.au richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:03:30 +1100

I added something to the Management Interface Quick Fix wiki item, but it
seems to have vanished. My proposal was that the tree not automatically
sort the items alphabetically. It should be up to the ObjectManager class
and its ilk to sort those items in its tpValues method. That way, when I
extend ObjectManager, or provide any other ObjectManagerish object, I have
the option to order the items in a sequence that makes more sense than by
the alphabet.

It would appear to be a simple enough change - add the sort to
ObjectManager, ZClass and HelpSys and remove it from manage_menu.dtml

    Richard

--
Richard Jones
richard@bizarsoftware.com.au