[Zope-dev] Z Search Interface/ZCatalog bugs

Casey Duncan cduncan@kaivo.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:46:12 -0700

There is a bug in 2.3.0a2 that prevents you from adding a Z Search
Interface. It is basically a pathing issue to a dtml file that moved.
The following is a patch for Aqueduct.py to temper this issue:

102c102
< dtml_dir=Globals.package_home(globals())
---
> dtml_dir=os.path.join(Globals.package_home(globals()),'dtml')

There is also a bug in the Z Search Interface implementation of
ZCatalog. Basically ZCatalog returns the list of Meta Data fields for
both the searchable arguments and results. This means the search form
created for a ZCatalog will probably not contain the correct fields.
This patch corrects ZCatalog so that it returns its indexes as the
searchable arguments.

448c448
<         for name in self._catalog.schema.keys():
---
>         for name in self._catalog.indexes.keys():

I will be sumitting these to the collector as well.
--