[Zope-dev] Mapping multiple IP addresses/domains to one Zope

Aaron Gillette abgillette@comco-inc.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:07:29 -0600

My company has many sites which share some content. Each site uses a
different IP address. I would like to bring all of these sites into one
instance of Zope on an NT machine. I am looking at the possibility of either
1) running Zope behind IIS, or 2) running Zserver exclusively. Personally,
I'd rather take the time in advance to learn how to do the whole thing in
Zope, as I envision switching to a Linux server in the near future, and I
believe that this would ease the migration.

My question is this: How do I map different IP addresses/domains to
different Zope folders? I am pretty new to Python (but learning fast!), so
any snippets of sample code would be much obliged.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Gillette