[Zope-dev] Old to new registerClass

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:44:10 +0100

> Brian Lloyd
> etc. I don't know what 'lang_' does, so I'm not sure what
> to advise you there...

Hi Andy,
As far as I can see the land_ directory doesn't seam to do anything.
You could try to just remove it.
(It wasn't me that put it there.)

As for the most part of the Images defined in the misc_ structure,
I suppose all of the except the IEMethod.gif (needed outside)
could be defined in the IEMethod class instead of the module level.
They are really not so useful outside the scope of the IEMethod object itself.
This should apply to the JavaScript-files and CSS-files as well.
(Well it was me who put those files there, but that was a long time ago ;-)

Regards,
Johan Carlsson