[Zope-dev] KeywordIndexes in Zope 2.4.0b2

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:30:15 +0100

Hi Andreas,

I could have sworn I saw you checkin a KeywordIndex where you could AND rather
than OR the search results, but now I've installed 2.4.0b2, I can only find a
normal KeywordIndex's with nothing to manage in the Settings tab. Where should I
be looking?

I also found some little bugs...

In the undo tab, I get:

/my_zcatalog//manage_addKeywordIndex by  chris

...when I add an index, which doesn't seem right.

Also, when I click on he indexes tab, it jumps to /my_zcatalog/Indexes and all
the tabs change. That feels really clunky :-S
Can't the Indexes containerish object just appear in the ZCatalog contents like
the vocabulary does?

cheers,

Chris