[Zope-dev] help! I've broken refresh

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
13 Jul 2001 12:29:37 -0700

And life is just not the same without it!

I had auto refresh working fine until recently. Today, if I change a
py file I see the pyc file being regenerated, but only when I do a
manual refresh. And I do not see the effect of the changes until I do
a full zope restart.

FWIW, several things happened lately:

- I cleaned out some shadowed older product versions from
/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products

- I experimented with ZEO (but I'm not running it now), and

- I rearranged the product quite a lot. __init__.py was changed,
modules were split up, imports moved around, and there is a new
sub-package "tests" which also contains a refresh.txt.

Does this sound familiar to anyone ?

-Simon