[Zope-dev] File attachment in multipart form.

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:40:33 -0400

Hi Charlene,

The form tag should look something like;

<form action="foo" enctype="multipart/form-data">
... your input tags ...
</form>

In the future, please post questions like this to the general Zope
maillist (zope@zope.org), as this maillist is for discussion of the
development of the Zope core software (as opposed to use of the same).

Thanks!

- C