[Zope-dev] Does creating REAL over-the-web Python code become realistic with Zope 2.4?

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:11:56 -0700

Coincidently, I was just trying to edit a file on the filesystem with an FTP
client going thru Zope/FTP and a LocalFS. It didn't work. The LocalFS
instance didn't look like a directory to FTP so FTP could neither read nor
write to the directory.

Does that throw a monkey wrench into your idea?

-- Loren