[Zope-dev] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.4.0 alpha 1 released

Matt Hamilton matth@netsight.co.uk
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:15:49 +0100 (BST)

> - the version.txt in lib/python/ says:
>   Zope 2.4.0a1 (source release, python 1.5.2, linux2)
>   which sounds a bit funny in my ears...  Might be me, I dunno.

Actually I have wondered something about that... Why does it always show
up as linux2 even when not on linux?  I'm on FreeBSD using a compiled from
source python and Zope and it still shows up as Linux.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                         matth@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet