[Zope-dev] manage_main modification time wrong

Andrew Sydelko sydelko@csociety.purdue.edu
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:35:07 -0500

Our Zope installation has this really strange
problem associated with the displayed
"Modification Time" shown for each file in
the /manage_main of a folder. The time that
is shown is exactly one-hour later than
the system time. I think I've tracked down
this to the bobobase_modification_time
variable.

Both reference to <dtml-var "ZopeTime()">
and <dtml-var "_.DateTime()"> show the
system time.

<dtml-var "_.DateTime().timezone()"> shows
US/Eastern. This is really not our correct
timezone, since we are in West Lafayette,
Indiana, which has it's own timezone:
US/East-Indiana, but where does Zope/python
get this from?

Any ideas why bobobase_modification_time
is off by one hour?

--andy.
Purdue Engineering Computer Network