[Zope-dev] Bug in Zope VersionControl

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:38:16 +0200

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 02:22:54PM +0200, Christian Theune wrote:

> > I think we want to use:
> >
> >   RESPOSE.setCookie(....
> >       path=(REQUEST['SCRIPT_NAME'] or '/'))
> >
> > Could you file a bug in the Bug Collector at:
> >
> >   http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> Thanks too, will do so.
> There are too bugs already, one was mine, the other i don't know. Should
> I really post a third?

Please do. Refer to the other two bugs (2225 and 2234), but include my
explanation (SCRIPT_NAME is '' in ZServer only setups, thus path is '',
thus Opera ignores it).

You can create a patch where you use the path=(REQUEST['SCRIPT_NAME'] or
'/') code I proposed. Please say that I helped diagnose this, the core
team'll contact me if they need more info.

--
Martijn Pieters