[Zope-dev] Structured Text Plus

Ian Clatworthy ianc@mincom.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:13:39 +1000

Andreas Jung wrote:

> [...]

As I understand things from reading the STXNG Wiki stuff,
it's largely an internal rewrite which adds 2 or 3 new
features, namely images and tables. STXPlus is a lot more
ambitious than that wrt new features, i.e.

* there are 3 "levels of features" above'Classic', namely
  Topic, Document and Book
* each level adds half a dozen new features.

> You are targeting also the single-source approach
> for documents with STPlus - what are the benefits
> compared to working solution like Docbook ?

Upwards compatibility with STX, i.e. something more
readable than XML.

Ian C.

--
This transmission is  for the intended  addressee only and is confidential
information.  If you  have  received  this  transmission in error,  please