[Zope-dev] html_quote in CVS

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
17 Jun 2001 21:31:05 -0600

On 17 Jun 2001 08:45:50 -0700, kent sin wrote:
> Formulator is broken by the Zope cvs version.
>
> It can not import html_quote from
> DocumentTemplate.DT_Util
>
> I found html_quote being moved to DT_Var.py, but after
> change the Widget.py
>
> from DocumentTemplate.DT_Var import html_quote
>
> it still report can not import.
>
> What should I make this?
>
> Does the new 2.4 break many products similarly?

I would hope that anytime something that is able to be, or intended to
be,  imported is moved or deleted, that it be listed in the
Changes/Release Notes, along with notes on how to import it after the
change.

IMO, changing the location of importable-by-products things is similar
to changing the API. hence, should be documented.