[Zope-dev] Add a user to zope

Dyon Balding dyon@hiringtools.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:18:18 -0700

Hi Johan,

It would probably be more efficient for you to look at alternative
user folders that retrieve user data directly from your SQL table.

I'm not sure the current state of the art product is for that, but
UserDb used to be the one, and we have that integrated successfully
in our site.

Check the Products area on zope.org, and I'm sure you'll find something.

-d