[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-dev]ZPL and GPL licensing issues

Gregor Hoffleit gregor@hoffleit.de
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:46:19 +0200

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 07:49:40PM -0700, ender wrote:
> On Saturday 23 June 2001 11:20, Erik Enge wrote:
> >>[Simon Michael]

> >>Me too!
>
> i'd very much like to see a GPL compatible zope license as well, both for
> products i create and to integrate with third party gpl products.
>
> would a petition be useful?

As much as I would appreciate it if DC was able (from an economic viewpoint,
this it) to release Zope under the GPL, I think that it's much more
important that they release Zope under a GPL compatible license (which is
definitely a very different thing).

If this is what you meant, I agree with all of you ;-)

    Gregor