[Zope-dev] MountedFileStorage : absolute_path return / instead of mounted poing

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:57:22 +0200

Sin Hang Kin wrote:

> I was playing with MountedFileStorage, and found that the absolute_path used
> in breadcrumb is returning the / instead of the mounted point. Can somebody
> give it a patch?
>
> Moreover, Can I mounted a Bsddbstorage with it?

Thats what Chris McDonough <chrism@digicool.com> answered to my similar
query:

> A small amount of info is here:
>
> There's some information about mounting here:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/randy/ZEO-Sessions
>

> Hannu Krosing wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Where can I find examples of Mountable Storages
> >
> > I hope this is the right mailing list to ask this.
> >
> > The search at Zope org gave almost nothing on the subject.

With a small amount of tweaking I got plain Zope to mount both Bsddb
storage and
DemoStorage (i did not try the mount anything in ZEO )

The main trick is to create the two required objects. Fore DemoStorage
you have
to create them each time as DemoStorage is non-persistent ;)

Hannu