[Zope-dev] Re: Zcatalog bloat problem (berkeleydb is a solution?)

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:55:51 +0200 (CEST)

:
> How much eat for you (I know you cataloged some 50K documents)?

I can't remember, but surely not that much.  I had some 30.000 documents
that were about 30-60Kb on average (although some were several megabytes),
in addition to around 50.000 other objects (documents, if you like)
indexed.  My Data.fs would've been around 2.5GB if my memory serves me
correctly.

As I said, I had loads of Indexes too.