[Zope-dev] New Versions of SmartWizard, SmartSections and Product Generator Frontend

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:10:53 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded my newest development version of SmartWizard and
SmartSections, but I am not not sure they are more stable. They fix some
serious bugs and some more comfort was added to SmartWizard.

I also put the Product Generator Frontend (very, very early version) as an
example of SmartWizard at
http://www.zope.org/Members/srichter/Products/SmartWizard/ProductGenerator.zexp/view.
(requires OrderedFolders, CoreSessionTracking, TransparentFolders,
Formulator and SmartSections)

Product Links:
http://www.zope.org/Members/srichter/Products/SmartWizard
(requires OrderedFolders, CoreSessionTracking and TransparentFolders; to
make the experience worthwhile: Formulator, SmartSections)
http://www.zope.org/Members/srichter/Products/SmartSections
(requires OrderedFolders, Formulator)

NOTE: All that is in early stages of development. When I come back from my
trip, I will stabalize everything and hope to reach version 1.0 of these
products quickly.

If you have questions and bug reports, please e-mail me.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter