[Zope-dev] CoreSessionTracking 0.8 strangeness

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Fri, 11 May 2001 19:25:08 +0800

Hi,

We're developing a shopping cart using the CoreSessionTracking product
v0.8, but we've run into a strange problem; once in a while
getSessionData() will create a  new session data object (the token value
remains the same), and us that for a while.  Now we'll end up having two
different shopping cart objects, with getSessionData() randomly
returning one of them them.  We're running Zope 2.3.1.  Could it be that
some threads can't find the shared session data object and creates their
own?  The only thing changing between each HTTP request is the thread
serving the request, AFAIK.

Regards,
--=20
Bjorn Stabell <bjorn@exoweb.net>