[Zope-dev] Re: Grrr... Python Scripts

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 08:56:40 -0400

We actually need to do something to make a whole bunch of default stuff
importable and usable from within Python Scripts, it's just a matter of
which modules/classes to add security declarations for.  It's also a
matter of when, and who.  This needs to go through the fishbowl,
likely.  Now if only we could manufacture some more time...

- C