[Zope-dev] ZPivotTable doesnt save its data dictionary

florian_reiser@gmx.de florian_reiser@gmx.de
Sat, 12 May 2001 16:27:27 +0200

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

Hi folks,

I've started to program a pivot table.

Therefore I've created three classes:

ZPivotTable, Row and Cell.

The ZPivotTable class contains a set of Row classes, stored in a dictionary=
, as well as the Row classes contain a set of Cell classes stored in a dict=
ionary.

Now I am debugging the product and can't find the reason why the table does=
n't store the rows in its dictionary.

Could you please help me finding this bug.

The source is stored under the following address:
http://www.zope.org/Members/freiser/ZPivotTable/ZPivotTable-0.0.tar.gz

Thanks

Florian Reiser
--=20
| Florian Reiser			PGP-Key:0x5368CF3F	      |
| PGP-Fingerprint: 84C7 24BC F3A4 487F CBC7  692C 05DB 6E11 5368 CF3F |

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4--