[Zope-dev] Filling Selection Field in Input Form

florian_reiser@gmx.de florian_reiser@gmx.de
Tue, 15 May 2001 19:18:45 +0200

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

Hi folks,

i program an pivot table as an product.

At the initialisation of the instance the user sets what SQL method he wants
to use. Do you have me a tip how I can get the field names in my form,
so the user can select which he wants to see?

The SQL methods name is stored in a variable called _query inside the insta=
nce.
How can I get the SQL method stored inside _query to execute and return its
result?

thanks in advance

florian
--=20
| Florian Reiser			PGP-Key:0x5368CF3F	      |
| PGP-Fingerprint: 84C7 24BC F3A4 487F CBC7  692C 05DB 6E11 5368 CF3F |

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s--