[Zope-dev] Professional Sites Using Zope??

Jawad jawad@shebaak.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 12:15:54 -0700

--=====================_174396238==_.ALT

Hi,

I am a newbie in zope and want to use it to develop a e-commerce order
processing system using Zope. I have experience in languages like Smalltalk
and Java, so learning Zope is fun too.
Please let me know What Database will be useful and please don't recommend
MY SQL. It does not even support Foreign Key relationship. Does Zope
support DB2 , SQL Anywhere, or Oracle.?

I am also interested to know Is there any professionally developed sites in
Zope/Python. Please let me know the URL.

Regards
Jawad

--=====================_174396238==_.ALT

Hi,<br>
I am a newbie in zope and want to use it to develop a e-commerce order
processing system using Zope. I have experience in languages like
Smalltalk and Java, so learning Zope is fun too.<br>
Please let me know What Database will be useful and please don't
recommend MY SQL. It does not even support Foreign Key relationship. Does
Zope support DB2 , SQL Anywhere, or Oracle.?<br>
<b>I am also interested to know Is there any professionally developed
sites in Zope/Python. Please let me know the URL.<br>
</b>Regards<br>
Jawad<br>