[Zope-dev] another Zope hanging..

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Fri, 18 May 2001 16:49:00 +0200

Hi!

> Is there any evidence of any sort of relationship between the broken pipe
> error and the hang?  Do they happen at the same time?  Or do they have no
> discernable relationship with one another?  How about memory utilization?
> Is the process leaking memory?

yes, they happen at the same time..

I've also stripped it down and removed evertyhing and put some test.gif
up there.. Then running ab against it created again a broken pipe (quite soon).

looking via top the memory utilization seems ok..

-- christian

PS: with this test.gif it seems to hang very quickly..
PPS: ab tests on my development host are still running without problems.. strange..