[Zope-dev] CoreSessionTracking 0.8

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 08:34:07 -0400

I remember this problem, but I haven't been able to reproduce it.  But
maybe it's because I'm not understanding the steps to reproduce it.  The
sentence "user adds coke to shopping cart and click link to add coke
again before request finished" is hard to understand.  Can you explain?
Are you using frames?