[Zope-dev] ZEO on SMP

Dyon Balding dyon@devcoder.com.au
Thu, 24 May 2001 05:07:30 +1000

Tino,

Thanks for your reply.

When you say it works fine on a dual processor machine, are you saying
that a single ZEO client fully utilises both processors? or that you
are running two ZEO clients successfully?

Unfortunately I'm currently stuck with Windows due to both political
reasons, and because we are interfacing to a large SQLServer database.

-d