Randomness (RE: [Zope-dev] CoreSessionTracking 0.8)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 00:36:32 -0400

Chris McDonough wrote:
> I just wrote a test case that emulates many visitors firing off sessions
> and making changes to shared data objects simultaneously.  It even
> emulates aborted connections.  Unfortunately, I see nothing out of the
> ordinary.  :-(  This is very frustrating.

Maybe the problem folks are experiencing with CST are related to the
"None has no attribute 'load'" bug that pops up every so often using a
mounted storage (RAM-based session data containers use a mounted storage
internally).  If there's any chance that you can turn the
STUPID_LOG_FILE on, if the problem happens while you're using the site,
it would be helpful to be able to correlate (or not correlate) the
problems folks are having with any messages in the error log.

-C