[Zope-dev] Another Signal 11 Question

Alex Kelly kellya@franklin.edu
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:18:19 -0500

This problem still hasn't been resolved.  I am using a source
distribution of Zope.  On our production machine, I only recompiled
Python.  Since the ZMI was reporting the new Python, I figured that was
enough to fix the problem.  I suppose I could alleviate one other
possibility by recompiling Zope too.

Alex