[Zope-dev] How update metadata without Zope ?

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:10:04 +0100

I'm a newbie in Zope.

 I've installed CMF.

 For absolute reason, I receive, by e-mail, some HTML files, which are

 deposit on another directory than Zope.

 I have to open those files, to get the author and some others.

 I want to update the metadata of my Zope'site with this flow.

 But how can I do it? I Think it's a python script in a background
task
 which runs.

 Someone to help me ?

 Thanks

 PS
OREKA ! L'ACCES A INTERNET MOINS CHER !
Connaissez vous nos nouveaux forfaits ? 10H pour moins de 40F,
ou 25H pour moins de 80F (Internet + télécoms) !
Découvrez les vite ! Cliquez ici :
http://www.oreka.com/start.php3?id=op3b600eafd954b