[Zope-dev] SearchIndex deprecation warning

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:18:09 +1300

On Wednesday 21 November 2001 14:49, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Zope 2.4 does not use the old SearchIndex package. So this warning
> is printed when 3rd party applications still use this package.
>
> Andreas

Sorry.
Please allow me to repost my second sentence:

>> Apparently one or more of my installed (third-party) products is causing
>> this.

So I am aware that it is some third-party product(s) that's causing this.
What I would like to find out is: Which ZCatalog function calls invoke the
SearchIndex module? If I knew that I could hunt them down and replace them
with their corresponding successors. Yes, I would do this in the third-party
products! (and inform the creators so they have less work when patching up)

Thank you very much in advance,
Danny