SV: [Zope-dev] Re: Fishbowl?

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:50:11 +0100

> This isn't a good track record.  Brian produced 35 pages worth of
> almost-flawless docs on web services to go with his code.  But no
> comments.  And he's doing this on his own time.  So let's remember that
> this is a two-way street.

Well, that checkin was done to the cvs 4 days ago. If you haven't read the
one line at dev.zope.org about it being available in the cvs, or if you dont
subscribe to the cvs mailinglist, how are you supposed to know that it
exists? :-P

I downloaded the Webservice package a few days ago, and I agree, the docs
are really good.  But sending a mail to Brian, who probably gets too many
mails every day anyway, saying "Good work!"... well. I dunno.

/Magnus