[Zope-dev] 2.5 roadmap and schedule?

Brian Lloyd brian.lloyd@zope.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:14:59 -0400

> >From my POV, I don't mind that you guess wrong, it's just that the
> guesses aren't updated when it becomes apparent that they *are* wrong.
>
> It would be nice if the plan for the next release could be updated every
> two weeks or so.

I will try to be better about that. Unfortunately, the planning
and resource mgmt tools that we use internally are totally
disconnected from the online large-grained version of the plan
that I have to maintain by hand.

> So, what is your current best guess estimate for the alpha release of
> Zope 2.5?

I've updated the plan to reflect my best guess at this point
of 15 Oct. for a1.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
Software Engineer  540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com