[Zope-dev] A modest proposal: Replace medusa with Twisted

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 05:21:33 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Phil Harris wrote:

> I'd say the fact that it doesn't work on Win32 is a bit of a downer.

Just a bit but overall I expect that could be changed if it where really
important. From what I have seen under high load and python program will
kill windows after a few days with some VM problems so this does not seem
that important to me. I have seen on irc and the lists a good deal of
problems to do with windows and zope with VM issues over time. I have not
done much testing with that though since it seems like kind of a silly
thing to spend a few thousand on an OS to run a free server on when you
can run it on a free os also and just pay for the hardware.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org