[Zope-dev] A modest proposal: Replace medusa with Twisted

kapil thangavelu k_vertigo@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:02:37 -0700

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 04:41 am, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> > this sounds good for me. One would have to see it
> > in the wild. Would you be able to do a sample integration
> > for testing?
>
> It's not that I actually have the time for it, nor do I have enough
> knowledge of Zope's medusa integration. I was rather hoping someone from DC
> would try it :)

i think you're forgetting one fatal aspect.

twisted is GPL and zope is not gpl compatible and that does not appear to be
changing despite some mention from zc about trying to achieve compatiblity.

its all fun and games till somebody talks to a lawyer.

kapil