[Zope-dev] PageTemplateFile + Metal not working

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:43:41 +0100

I'm using ZPT in a Python Product. PageTemplateFile works fine, using it
more-or-less as a drop-in replacement for DTMLFile.

However, I want to use METAL with this. Simple macros that work on page
templates created in the ZODB fail to work from filesystem python products.

The error I'm getting is this:

   Error Type: Undefined
   Error Value: "macros" not found in
     "here/standard/macros/header_and_footer"

If I call _cook() on the PageTemplateFile objects in my module, I get a
slightly different error:

  Error Type: Undefined
  Error Value: "header_and_footer" not found in
    "here/standard/macros/header_and_footer"

This is the latest version of PageTemplates, TAL, and ZTUtils from CVS,
with the latest Zope trunk from CVS.

Any ideas?

--
Steve Alexander