[Zope-dev] ZPublisher/ZServer interaction (was Re: A modest proposal)

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:23:28 -0400

Wow, this is one hell of a thread. :^)

FWIW, Grisha put a Bobo publisher in mod_python a couple of years ago.
Thus, if you like ZPublisher-style processing, you can do it in Apache
via mod_python.

I outta contact him and see if he'd consider putting page templates in
mod_python.  Might be good for both page templates and mod_python.

--Paul