[Zope-dev] HELP PLEASE

Richard Jones richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:07:26 +1000

On Monday 15 October 2001 17:09, Andre Schubert wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > i have serious problems with my zope.
> > Last time he dies very often with error code 13,and since to today he
> > slows down extremly.
> > To view the Control_Panel/DebugForm it takes up to 1 minute and thats
> > not acceptable.
> >
> > How can i track down these problems.
> >
> > I run Zope-2.2.4 on Immunix-RedHat 6.2
>
> Hi, all
>
> Is there anybody, who can help me tracking down where the Error Code: 13
> comes from,
> it is very important for my Zope Installation.

You probably need to give more information - like where this error code 13
appears. If it's an OSError or IOError, it's probably an Access Error (as
defined in the errno module, EACCES). What _that_ means depends entirely on
the _rest_ of the error, which you haven't supplied. A full traceback of the
error will go a long way to helping you.

     Richard