[Zope-dev] Re: International Objects

Tim McLaughlin tim@iterationzero.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:11:25 -0400

Roger,
I've identified a serious weirdness that causes InternationalObjects not
to work.  It's this...

InternationalObjects -
works on 2.4.0 and 2.4.0 upgraded to 2.4.1
but does not work on clean 2.4.1 install.

This indicates an disconnect between the upgrade and clean install paths
(at least that's my first thought).  Zope-devers, any ideas?  Anybody
know of any __getattr__ changes in the 2.4.0 to 2.4.1 transition?

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim McLaughlin