[Zope-dev] CoreSession Urgent !!!

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:36:04 -0400

Hi Michael,

Can you do the following?

Turn on Zope event logging by using the STUPID_LOG_FILE environment
variable (this is documented in LOGGING.txt inside the doc directory, I
believe).  Log the events to a file named "debug.log".

Set another environment variable:

CST_DEBUG=1

Then restart Zope.

One way to do this in one fell swoop is to do:

   ./start STUPID_LOG_FILE=debug.log CST_DEBUG=1

Check the debug.log file to make sure things are getting in to it.
You'll see Zope startup messages, likely.  Then cause the error to occur
  by calling your external method and send me the log file in email
along with any other details you might be able to provide.

Many thanks!

- C