[Zope-dev] OpenFlow workflow engine

Ulrich Eck ueck@net-labs.de
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:06:10 +0200

Hi,

> Icube is pleased to announce the availability of OpenFlow 0.4
> http://www.zope.org/Members/vds/OpenFlow, the open source workflow engine.
> Openflow includes the ability to specify multiple maps of activities,
> support for conditional splits and parallel executions. Each activity
> can be implemented using every Zope object.
> A web based management interface completes the engine itself.

I assume that I understood how OpenFlow is working (went through all the code of
OpenFlow-0.3) it is still hard to use your examples to see it working.

I tried half an hour to figure out, how to use the openflow example.
I got stuck today, when I tried to show the OpenFlow-0.3-example to one of
my partners today.

I think better documentation for your Example is necessary that people can understand
how your product works.

thanks for your work on this ..

Ulrich Eck

p.s. did you receive my mail that I sent a few months ago ??