[Zope-dev] Errors in ZDG intentional or is my copy just old and buggy?

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:43:57 +0200

> If you see problems, please report them via the bugtracker.  There are
> no intentional errors.

thanks for the reply, I have used the tracker, and I also have found how to
download the cvs version from sourceforge. May I assume that it is the most
recent version?

uhm... maybe I should point that with "intentional" I meant that they
perhaps were there to encourage the reader to investigate further (like "the
rest of the problem solving is left as an excersice(sp?) to the astute
reader" :-). So, I was not trying to be sarcastic or anything like that.

I'm working on undestanding and updating the exUserFolder product to use the
components interface and add a few more goodies that we need, and the ZDG
has been **very** helpfull, so far; developing zope products with interfaces
is actually easier than I thought. However I think the ZDG needs to be a bit
more polished to be accessible to the "newbie" developer, than it is in its
current form. I'll try and find the time to mark and maybe even propose
changes to the ZDG as I go forward with my findings.

Cheers,

/dario