[Zope-dev] Simple question about namespaces

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:17:01 -0300

Hello Antonio,

Actually, the problem can not be solved by the Virtual Host Product, for what
i know. Let me explain the situation:
Im trying to create something like a Template Folder, that contains some
folders with images, some DTML Methods that create menus and the like, and a
Content Folder, that contains the Content itself. I can have Templates that
have just specialized parts of the template and look over at the Main
Template folder, in case of not found some object at the Specialized
Template.

Im having trouble at two points:
* First, in making the Specialized Template look over at the Main Template
under not found some content (like i said, the specialized content may
containt one or two images inside a images folder). Ive tried doing this by
overriding the __bobo_traverse__ method of the Specialized Template, but it
not worked.

* Second, when i call the Content Folder, it is needed to apply the template
to it. The content has a property that says what is the Specialized Template
that has to be applied when calling it, so, when i call:

http://www.mysite.com/ContentFolder

i need to apply the template to the folder, maybe calling:

http://www.mysite.com/MainTemplate/SpecializedTemplate/ContentFolder

But i wish to do this by code, instead of redirecting the user to this url.

Hope you understand what ive explained here, and if cannot help me, maybe can
tell me who can help me.

Thanx....