[Zope-dev] DISCUSS: Community checkins for CVS

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:51:56 -0400

I'll reply in more depth later (on the way out for my b-day dinner), but
in short: I think the issue of overhead on patches is something for us
to consider.  We won't do something that breaks the integrity of the
code base, but there might be ample discussion directions.  Thanks!

--Paul