[Zope-dev] Final Python 2.1.x and Zope 2.5.x releases?

Wed, 03 Apr 2002 09:43:37 +1000

>>> Adam Manock wrote
> Does anyone know of a release timeline for a new bugfix release of Python,
> be it 2.1.2a or 2.1.3?

I'm looking at it at the moment - I plan to roll out a version of this today
on some of my ZEO clients and check it's stable. Sometime next week would be
my guess for a release. At the moment it's looking like a source release, with
RPMs and and ActiveState windows packages. I don't think there'll be a PythonLabs
windows binary release, and there wasn't a 2.1.2 Mac binary release, either...

Anthony