[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] Are there Graphic Designers?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:39:34 -0500

Jens Vagelpohl writes:
 > mac OS X browsers:
 >
 > - IE 5.1
 > - mozilla 0.99 (=>1.0)
 >
 > i won't include OmniWeb because its CSS support is still flaky.

Whether a browser should be included depends on what portion of the
audience uses it, not how broken it may be.  I don't see it listed in
the stats you sent earlier, but I don't know if it spoofs itself to
get reasonable behavior from sites that require you to run the same
browser as the site designer.  (I know Opera spoofed itself as MSIE by
default at one point; since Opera 6 was in your stats, I presume that
version doesn't do that.)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>