Re[2]: [Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] Are there Graphic Designers?

Sean Abrahams Sean Abrahams <sa@sfsu.edu>
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:58:54 -0800

If you're looking for a group that understands UI and HTML, check out
www.37signals.com. They do excellent UI and design work that looks
simple, clean, and slick. They're expensive, but I wouldn't be
surprised if they donated their work just to say they designed Zope
3's UI, that would be a huge thing to put on their resume.

I agree with the posts here that 3.0 should use all the technology
available to it (CSS2+, XHTML, etc). It's frustrating to design for
Netscape 4 and time people upgraded. I've personally stopped designing
for NS4 altogether.

Furthermore, will this design bleed over into the CMF? If I recall
correctly, CMF is going to be built into Zope3. A new default theme
for CMF would be nice.

Sean