[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] setting default security permissions

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:56:33 -0300

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, and i posted my bug to the collector
with a example class.

See there:
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/275

This friday, 9:00am EST there will be a "BugDay" on
irc://irc.zope.org/#zope-dev

Description of BugDays here:
http://dev.zope.org/CVS/BugDays

I hope someone will be able to discuss this bug with me during the BugDay,
and anyone with the same problem to be around and help.

[]'s